NurseNavigation.com is dedicated to the advancement of care coordination and nurse navigation best practices in the support of improved clinical and business outcomes. While “nurse navigation” is a term mostly associated with oncology, this community is to support care coordination across multiple healthcare specialities. The big ideas and best practices shared can be used to support any patients who undergo complex care and extensive treatment plans involving multiple specialists and facilities.
In sharing information and ideas with our peers, our goals are to:
- Educate nurse navigators and care coordinators about relevant leading practices, industry standards, new technology
- Improve the support we offer our individuals and specific populations
- Strengthen patient and physician engagement
- Ensure better compliance with oncology and spine care standards
- Promote better outcomes for all.
No biased articles, no selling or advertising, just education, communications and collaboration to help us all do better by our patients.
- Patients are people first, with their own lives and emotions; they are not primarily defined by their diseases or conditions.
- Nurse navigation and care coordination are difference makers in delivering better clinical outcomes for individuals and improved financial results for healthcare businesses.